Kiri Origin and Meaning
The name Kiri is a girl's name of Maori origin meaning "tree bark".
The name Kiri was made famous by New Zealand soprano Kiri Te Kanawa, whose original name was Claire. Cute but slight, Kiri is close to several other names from Kiriah to Keira to Kyra and its diminutive Kyrie.
20 Names Similar to Kiri
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kiri.
Lists containing Kiri
Famous People Named Kiri
- Kiri Nicole BagaAmerican figure skater
- Kiri Janette Te Kanawa (born Claire Mary Teresa Rawstron)New Zealand operatic soprano
- Kiri AllanNew Zealand politician
Kiri in Pop Culture
- Kiricharacter in videogame Mortal Kombat: Conquest
- Kiri Minasecharacter in Never Give Up!
- Kiri Marialatecharacter in Divergence Eve
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.