Kerr Origin and Meaning
The name Kerr is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "someone who lived near wet ground".
When actress Deborah Kerr entered the scene, there was a great debate over her name's pronunciation. Car or Ker. Your choice.
20 Names Similar to Kerr
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kerr.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Kerr
Famous People Named Kerr
- Kerr Van Cleve SmithAmerican actor
- Kerr EbyCanadian illustrator
- Kerr GrantAustralian physicist
- William Kerr ScottU.S. Senator and Governor of North Carolina
- Laurence Kerr OlivierEnglish actor
Kerr in Pop Culture
- Kerr Avoncharacter on British TV series "Blake's 7"
- Curas slang refers to a type of random,bred, or mixed,breed dog.