Jedediah Origin and Meaning
The name Jedediah is a boy's name meaning "beloved of the Lord".
Blink and you’ll miss that the first I in Jedidiah was swapped for an E.
20 Names Similar to Jedediah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jedediah.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Jedediah
Famous People Named Jedediah
- Jedediah Strong SmithAmerican Western explorer
- Jedediah Morgan GrantAmerican Mormon leader
- Jedediah FosterAmerican judge and patriot
- Jedediah StruttAmerican hosier who invented the ribbed stocking
- Jedediah BilaFEMALE author, columnist, TV/radio host, and Fox News contributor
Jedediah in Pop Culture
- Jedediah "Jed" LawrenceTopanga's father on TV's "Boy Meets World"
- Jedediah Cleishbothamimaginary editor in Walter Scott's "Tales of My Landlord"
- Jedediah Dinglecharacter on British soap "Emmerdale"
- Jedediahminiature cowboy in film "Night at the Museum"