Jaime Origin and Meaning
The name Jaime is a boy's name of Spanish origin.
A Hispanic classic that has lost some momentum in recent years. It could be misunderstood by some as Jamie -- which is how it's pronounced on Game of Thrones.
# 541 in the US
Jaime Rank in US Top 2000
20 Names Similar to Jaime
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jaime.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Jaime
Famous People Named Jaime
- Jaime Alberto PreciadoAmerican bassist of the band Pierce The Veil
- Jaime Luis Gomez "Taboo" American singer with The Black Eyed Peas
- Jaime Fillol. Chilean tennis player
- Jaime YzagaPeruvian tennis player
- Jaime MorenoBolivian footballer
- Jaime OncinsBrazilian tennis player
- Jaime MeloBrazilian racing driver
- Jaime AlguersuariSpanish racing driver
- Jaime SinArchbishop of Manila and figure in the Filipino People Power Revolution
- Jaime Benningtonson of Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington
- Jaime CamilMexican actor best known in the US for his role as Rogelio on the TV series "Jane the Virgin"
Jaime in Pop Culture
- Jaime Lannistera main character in the "Game of Thrones" series, pronounced like "Jamie"
- J'aimeFrench phrase for "I like" or "I love"
- Jaime Reyes aka Blue BeetleDC comics superhero
- Jaimecharacter on the TV series "Broad City"
- Santiago "Jaime" Mendozacharacter in the young adult book, "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe," by Benjamin Alire Sáenz