Jacinto Origin and Meaning
The name Jacinto is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "hyacinth".
Less familiar and appealing than the feminine Jacinta.
Lists containing Jacinto
Famous People Named Jacinto
- Jacinto BenaventeSpanish dramatist; winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
- Jacinto ConvitVenezuelan physician who developed the leprosy vaccine
- Jacinto Verafirst Bishop of Montevideo, Uruguay
- Jacinto QuirarteAmerican art historian
- Jacinto Blas TreviñoMexican revolutionary
- Jacinto Rodríguez DiazGuatemalan aviator
- Manny JacintoFilipino,Canadian actor