Ina Origin and Meaning
The name Ina is a girl's name of Latin, Polish origin.
This suffix is used as an independent name, but doesn't your little girl deserve more?
20 Names Similar to Ina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ina.
Lists containing Ina
Famous People Named Ina
- Saint Ina5th,century Welsh saint and a member of the royal house of Gwynedd
- Ina Rosenberg GartenAmerican celebrity chef
- Ina Christine WroldsenNorwegian singer of electropop duo Ask Embla
- Ina ClaireAmerican actress
- Ina ClareEnglish actress
- Ina Benita (born Janina Maria Bułhak)Polish actress
- Rina Marie "Ina" Padilla RaymundoFilipina actress
- Ina Ray Hutton (born Odessa Cowan)American singer and bandleader
- Ina Marie von Bassewitzwife of Prince Oskar of Prussia
- Ina May Gaskin"the mother of modern midwifery" and co,founder of The Farm commune in Summertown, TN
- Lorina "Ina" Liddellthe sister of Alice Liddell (for whom Lewis Carroll wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
Ina in Pop Culture
- Ina Deacon"sister of Miss Lulu Bett who treats her as servant" in Zona Gale's 1920 novel Miss Lulu Bett
- "There was something funny about the childsomething dark, stand,offish, classy. Ina: classy name, too classy. Cora didn't like it." [H.E. Bates, The Landlady, 1938]
- Ina Leifsdottirthe MFE pilot in Voltron: Legendary Defender
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.