Ieuan Origin and Meaning
The name Ieuan is a boy's name of Welsh origin.
Ieuan is a Scrabble-rack full of impossible vowels. Consider Ewan, Ian, or Owen instead.
20 Names Similar to Ieuan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ieuan.
Lists containing Ieuan
Famous People Named Ieuan
- Saint Ieuan6th,century Welsh saint of Llantrisant on the Isle of Anglesey.
- Ieuan ab Owain Glyndŵrillegitimate son to Owain Glyndŵr, the last native Prince of Wales.
- Ieuan ap Hywel SwrdwalWelsh poet – first recorded Welshman to write an English poem.
- Ieuan Gethin ap Ieuan ap LleisionWelsh poet
- Ieuan Brydydd HirWelsh poet and singer from Meirionnydd
- Ieuan DyfiWelsh poet
- Ieuan Gwylltpen name of musician and minister John Roberts
- Ieuan ap Iagopen name of Evan James, poet who wrote the national anthem of Wales
- Ieuan WilliamsWelsh cricketer
- Ieuan Rhys WilliamsWelsh actor
- Ieuan Wyn Pritchard RobertsBaron Roberts of Conwy, Welsh Conservative politician.
- Ieuan Wyn Jonesformer Deputy First Minister for Wales, and leader of Plaid Cymru.
- Ieuan RhysWelsh actor
- Ieuan EvansWelsh rugby union player
- Ieuan LloydWelsh swimmer
Ieuan in Pop Culture
- Pronounced YAYan
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.