Italian variation of Guinevere"white shadow, white wave"
Ginevra Origin and Meaning
The name Ginevra is a girl's name of Italian origin meaning "white shadow, white wave".
A lovely alternative for the Jennifer-lover.
20 Names Similar to Ginevra
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ginevra.
Lists containing Ginevra
- White Cat Names
- Baby Names from Children's Books
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Unique Italian Baby Names for Girls
- Alternatives to Isabella
- Names to Substitute for Josephine
- Unusual International Baby Girl Names
- July Baby Names
- Uncommon Girl Names in the US
- Unusual Baby Names
- Feminine Girl Names
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Girly Girl Baby Names
- Sparkling Summer Baby Names
- Names That Mean White or Fair
- Names That Mean Water
- Literary Girl Names
- Unique Girl Names Ending with A
- Names That Mean Dark
- European Names
- European Girl Names
- Unique Girl Names: Unusual Names for Your Baby Woman
- Names That Mean Ocean
- Literary Baby Names
Famous People Named Ginevra
- Ginevra KingAmerican socialite and debutante; first love of F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Ginevra de Benci15th century Italian aristocrat, subject of a Leonardo da Vinci painting
- Ginevra CantofoliItalian painter
- Ginevra ElkannItalian film director
- Ginevra Sforzawife and counselor of Giovanni II Bentivoglio, lord of Bologna
- Ginevra Gilardinodaughter of Alberto Gilardino & Alice Bregoli
Ginevra in Pop Culture
- Ginevra Molly "Ginny" Potter (née Weasley)character in the Harry Potter series
- Ginevra Fanshawefrom Charlotte Bronte's novel "Villette"
- "Ginevra di Scozia" opera by Simon Mayr
- Princess Ginevra of Scotlandmain character in "Ariodante" by George Frideric Handel
- The Hon. Ginevra Hipsleycharacter in "Hudson River Bracketed" (1929) and "The Gods Arrive" (1932) by Edith Wharton, 'who kept white mice on whose sensibilities she experimented by means of folk,songs accompanied by the accordion'
- "Ginevra degli Almieri" 1935 Italian movie
- Ginevra Galbraithcharacter in Sir Gibbie