Gaspar Origin and Meaning
The name Gaspar is a boy's name of Spanish, Hungarian origin.
The name of one of the Three Wise Men from the East is heard in several European countries, but rarely here.
20 Names Similar to Gaspar
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gaspar.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Gaspar
Famous People Named Gaspar
- Saint Gaspar or Casparone of the three Magi
- Gaspar NoéArgentine film director
- Gaspar de Guzmán (y Pimentel Ribera y Velasco de Tovar)Count,Duke of Olivares, Spanish prime minister
- Gaspar de PortolàSpanish soldier and administrator
- Gaspar AraújoPortuguese long jumper
- Gaspar AzevedoPortuguese footballer
- Gaspar BergmanCanadian film director
- Gaspar CassadóSpanish cellist and musical composer
- Gaspar CorteReal, Portuguese explorer
- Gaspar Flores de AbregoTexan who fought alongside the colonists of Austin; and San Antonio ruled four times (1819, 1824, 1829 and 1834).
- Gaspar DiGregorioItalian,American organized,crime figure
- Gaspar Fagel17th,century Dutch statesman
- Gaspar Fernandes16th,century Portuguese musical composer
- Gaspar Gálvez BurgosSpanish footballer known simply as Gaspar
- Gaspar Méndez (fl.1546)Spanish architect of Badajoz
- Gaspar Méndez de Haro7th Marquis of Carpio, 17th,century Spanish political figure
- Gaspar MilazzoItalian,American organized,crime figure
- Gaspar Saladinolongtime comic book letterer and logo designer
- Gaspar Sanz (1640–1710)Aragonese baroque composer, guitarist, organist and priest.
- Manuel Gaspar HaroSpanish footballer
- Gaspar YangaLeader of successful slave revolt in Mexico 1570
Gaspar in Pop Culture
- Gaspar Cortezcharacter on TV's "The Originals"
- Gaspara character in video game Chrono Trigger
- GasparMuppet character on TV's Barrio Sesamo
- Gaspara Buddhist monk in novel "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal" by Christopher Moore
- Gaspara character in the 2012 novel Unholy Night by Seth Grahame,Smith
- Gaspar de la Croixa Templar agent in video game Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Gasparone of three components of the MAGI supercomputer from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Gaspara spell in the "Zork" series
- Gasparplanet in the Ratchet & Clank series