Italian form of the Latin family name Fabricius"crafstman"
Fabrizio Origin and Meaning
The name Fabrizio is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "crafstman".
Sounds unfortunately fabricated -- or like a fabulous new fabric softener.
20 Names Similar to Fabrizio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Fabrizio.
Lists containing Fabrizio
- Four Syllable Boy Names
- Musician Baby Names
- Rare Italian Baby Names for Boys
- European Names
- Cool International Boy Names
Famous People Named Fabrizio
- Fabrizio "Fab" MorettiAmerican drummer of The Strokes
- Fabrizio RavanelliItalian footballer and manager
- Fabrizio Cristiano De AndréItalian singer,songwriter
- Fabrizio MiccoliItalian footballer
- Fabrizio GiovanardiItalian racing driver
- Fabrizio MoroItalian singer,songwriter and television presenter
- Fabrizio SaccomanniItalian politician
- Fabrizio FanielloMaltese pop singer
- Fabrizio BarbazzaItalian racing driver
- Fabrizio BrienzaItalian model and actor
Fabrizio in Pop Culture
- Fabrizio de RossiJack Dawson's friend in the film "Titanic"
- Fabriziocharacter in "Midnight Magic" by Avi
- Fabreze air freshener