Fabiano Origin and Meaning
The name Fabiano is a boy's name of Latin origin meaning "bean".
One of the many rhythmically appealing Italian names newly up for consideration, with more substance than the modelly FABIO. Variations: FABIO, FABIAN, FABRIZIO
20 Names Similar to Fabiano
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Fabiano.
Lists containing Fabiano
Famous People Named Fabiano
- Fabiano Anthony "Fabian" ForteAmerican singer
- Fabiano Luigi CaruanaAmerican chess grandmaster
- Fabiano SantacroceItalian footballer
- Fabiano SchernerGerman,Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Fabiano "Cyclone" Goncalves AokiBrazilian martial artist
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.