Italian and Spanish feminine variation of Fabian"bean grower"
Fabiana Origin and Meaning
The name Fabiana is a girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "bean grower".
The fashion for elaborate girly-girl names, especially those that end with -ella or -ana, has put this distinctive Latin favorite into play.
20 Names Similar to Fabiana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Fabiana.
Lists containing Fabiana
- Badass Princess Names
- Unique Italian Baby Names for Girls
- Uncommon Girl Names in the US
- Cool Baby Names That Start With F
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Feminizations of Male Names
- Food Names
Famous People Named Fabiana
- Fabiana Da Silva SimoesBrazilian footballer
- Fabiana de Almeida MurerBrazilian pole vaulter
- Fabiana Marcelino ClaudinoBrazilian volleyball player
- Fabiana García LagoArgentine actress
- Fabiana MasiliBrazilian singer,songwriter
- Fabiana UdenioItalian actress
- Fabiana "Fabi" de OliveiraBrazilian volleyball player
- Fabiana PassoniBrazilian jazz singer