Eunice Origin and Meaning
The name Eunice is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "good victory".
Eunice is a New Testament name of the mother of Timothy, long associated with one of the Kennedy sisters, the founder of the Special Olympics. As high as Number 106 in the early 1900s, it lasted on the list until 1995. Eunice was the birth name of Nina Simone, which gives it a modicum of cool.
20 Names Similar to Eunice
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eunice.
Lists containing Eunice
- Unique Vintage Names for Girls
- Bible Names for Girls
- Biblical Baby Names
- Friendly Dog Names
- Victorian Girl Names
- Forever Geeky Names
- Names That Mean Good or Kind
- Girl Names That End With S
- Film Noir Baby Names
- Names That Mean Victory
- Old People Names
Famous People Named Eunice
- EuniceBiblical mother of Timothy
- EuniceQueen consort of Cotys I of the Bosporan kingdom
- Eunice Mary Kennedy ShriverAmerican humanitarian; founder of the Special Olympics
- Eunice OlumideBritish supermodel
- Eunice Elizabeth OlsenSingaporean actress; Miss Singapore Universe 2000
- Eunice Kathleen Waymonbirth name American jazz singer and composer Nina Simone
- Eunice JepkorirKenyan Olympic distance runner
- Eunice NortonAmerican pianist
- Eunicestage name of Heo Soo,yeon, South Korean pop singer of girl group DIA
- Eunice GaysonEnglish actress and first Bond Girl
- Eunice HuthartEnglish stuntwoman and TV personality of "Gladiators"
- Eunice Kanenstenhawi WilliamsEnglish colonist kidnapped and adopted into the Mohawk tribe
- Eunice de SouzaIndian poet
Eunice in Pop Culture
- Eunice Douglascharacter on TV's "Green Acres"
- Eunice Wentworth "Lovey" Howellcharacter on TV's "Gilligan's Island"
- Eunice Batescharacter in movie "She's The Man"
- Eunice Harper Higginscharacter (played by Carol Burnett) from the TV show "Mama's Family" and originally from a comedy sketch on "The Carol Burnett Show"
- Sister Mary Eunicecharacter on TV's "American Horror Story"
- Eunice Gracedieufrom The Legacy of Cain (1889) by Wilkie Collins
- Eunice McCabehousemaid on TV's "Upstairs, Downstairs"
- Eunice Dunstancharacter on Irish soap "Fair City"
- Eunice Carrcharacter in L. M. Montgomery's short story "In Her Selfless Mood"
- Eunice Tatecharacter on TV's "Soap"
- "Eunice Gottlieb and The Unwhitewashed Truth About Life" novel by Tricia Springstubb
- EuniceLouisiana, USA
More Lists containing Eunice
- Greek Names
- Greek Names for Girls
- 6 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in E
- Names That Mean Good
- Names That Mean Victory
- Two Syllable Names for Girls
- Names that Peaked in 1908
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.