Spanish and Italian variation of Eugene"wellborn, noble"
Eugenio Origin and Meaning
The name Eugenio is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian origin.
The name of four popes and several saints: a promising Italian import.
20 Names Similar to Eugenio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eugenio.
Famous People Named Eugenio
- Eugenio MontaleItalian poet
- (Francisco Javier) Eugenio de Santa Cruz y EspejoEcuadorian physician, scientist, and journalist
- Eugenio "Geny" Moreno López Jr.Filipino media executive
- Eugenio Gabriel "Gabby" L. López IIIFilipino media executive
- Eugenio Cruz VargasChilean poet and painter
- Eugenio Lucas VelázquezSpanish painter
- Eugenio PratiItalian painter
Eugenio in Pop Culture
- sometimes pronounced Whenyo or Wane,yo
More Lists containing Eugenio
- Spanish Names
- Italian Names
- Italian Names for Boys
- Spanish Names for Boys
- 7 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in O
- Names That Mean Variation
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
- Names that Peaked in 1896
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.