Edda Origin and Meaning
The name Edda is a girl's name of Italian, Polish origin meaning "poetry".
This Old Norse girls' name has a lovely meaning but not too appealing a sound when removed from her native habitat. If you're looking for a girl namesake name for Ed, try Edwina instead.
20 Names Similar to Edda
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Edda.
Lists containing Edda
Famous People Named Edda
- Edda Mussolini Cianodaughter of dictator Benito Mussolini
- Edda de los RíosParaguayan actress
- Edda Karin Hjartardóttir MagnasonSwedish singer,songwriter
- Edda MoserGerman coloratura soprano
- Edda van Heemstraname used by actress Audrey Hepburn during WWII
Edda in Pop Culture
- Edda Burbermain character in comic strip "9 Chickweed Lane" by Brooke McEldowney