Constantina Origin and Meaning
The name Constantina is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "constant, unchanging".
Constantina is a pretty, feminissima, if lengthy, variation on the Constance theme. The fourth century Constantina, also known as Constantia and Constantiana, was the eldest daughter of Roman Emperor Constantine the Great and his second wife Fausta, daughter of Emperor Maximian. Constantina received the title of Augusta by her father, and is venerated as a saint; in English she is also known as Saint Constance.
20 Names Similar to Constantina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Constantina.
Lists containing Constantina
Famous People Named Constantina
- Alpharita Constantina "Rita" Marleywidow of the famous Jamaican singer,songwriter, Bob Marley
- Constantinaempress consort of Maurice of the Byzantine Empire
- Constantina Carolina Amalia "Amelie" von StrussenfeltSwedish novelist and poet
- Constantine DitaRomanian Olympic marathoner
- Saint Constantinadaughter of the Roman emperor, Constantine