Castor Origin and Meaning
The name Castor is a boy's name of Greek origin meaning "pious one".
Forget the oil. It's one of the twins that make up the constellation Gemini, and a mythological name on the cutting-edge of fashion; used by Metallica's James Hetfield.
20 Names Similar to Castor
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Castor.
Lists containing Castor
Famous People Named Castor
- Castor of RhodesGreek grammarian and rhetorician
- Drusus the YoungerRoman consul, son of the Emperor Tiberius, nicknamed "Castor"
- Saint Castor of AptFrench bishop of Apt
- Saint Castor of KardenGerman priest and hermit
- Castor CanteroParaguayan football player
- Castor McCordAmerican jazz saxophonist
Castor in Pop Culture
- CastorFrench, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese word for "beaver"
- Castor Troyvillain in the movie 'Face/Off'
- Castor Oylcharacter in the Popeye cartoons
- Castorcharacter in the video game "Spartan: Total Warrior"
- Lord Castorcharacter in the 2007 movie "The Harpy"
- Castorcharacter in movie "Tron: Legacy,"
- CastorGobernador, character in 'The Courts of the Morning" by John Buchan
- Castor Wildslocation in video game "The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap"
- Castorcharacter in the Hunger Games series
- Castorused on TV series Orphan Black (details=spoiler)
- CastorMr. D's (Dionysus) son and twin brother to Pollux in the Percy Jackson series
- CastorTeacher at the School for Evil in the School for Good and Evil books