The name Cassia is a girl's name of Greek, Latin origin meaning "cinnamon". Cassia and is often added to lists like Gorgeous Flower Names for Babies and discussed in our forums with posts like "Sibset makeover game! Girls version".
From the experts:
Cassia is one of the rare names that's truly unusual yet has a stylish feel. Cassia has the added attraction of the sweet smell of cinnamon; a cassia tree or bush, which has yellow flowers, produces a spice that can be a substitute for cinnamon. We predict Cassia will become much more popular along with her brother names Cassian and Cassius.
Keziah, the Biblical equivalent, is also due for rediscovery, while Kassia is the Greek spelling that ties the name to Saint Kassiani, a feminist heroine.
Lists containing Cassia:
- Roman Names
- Gorgeous Flower Names for Babies
- Cool Girl Names from Ancient Cultures
- Unique Baby Names for Girls and Boys
- Unique Names from History
- Unique Nature Names for Babies
- Roman Names for Girls
- Baby Names Everyone Thinks Are Cool
- Greek Baby Names for Modern Kids