Camilo Origin and Meaning
The name Camilo is a boy's name meaning "young ceremonial attendant".
The increasing popularity of Camila may have pushed this underrated Spanish name into the Top 1000 — though it remains far less popular than its feminine counterpart. A perfect familiar-but-rare choice.
# 862 in the US
Camilo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Camilo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Camilo.
Lists containing Camilo
Famous People Named Camilo
- Camilo José Cela (y Trulock)1st Marquis of Iria Flavia, Spanish novelist
- Camilo VillegasColombian golfer
- Camilo CienfuegosCuban revolutionary
- Camilo SestoSpanish pop singer
- Camilo da Silva SanvezzoBrazilian footballer
- (José) Camilo HenríquezChilean priest, author, statesman
- Camilo Ramiro GomezAmerican neurologist
- Camilo Ferreira Botelho Castelo Branco1st Viscount de Correia Botelho, Portuguese novelist
- Camilo José VergaraChilean,American photographer and writer