Baptiste Origin and Meaning
The name Baptiste is a boy's name of French origin meaning "baptist".
Traditionally used by the ultrareligious, the French boys' name Baptiste comes from the Greek word meaning "to dip". Baptiste is one of the Top 100 Boy Names in France.
20 Names Similar to Baptiste
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Baptiste.
Lists containing Baptiste
- Cool International Boy Names
- Adorable Poodle Names
- Boy Names Uncommon in the US
- Rare French Boy Names
- French Word Names
- European Boy Names
Famous People Named Baptiste
- Baptiste GiabaconiFrench male model
- Baptiste FiriamVanuatan sprinter
- Baptiste TrotignonFrench jazz pianist
- Jean Baptiste PerrinFrench physicist; winner of the Nobel Prize
- JeanBaptiste Philibert Willaumez, French admiral
- JeanBaptiste Pierre Antoine de Monet, Chevalier de Lamarck, French naturalist
- JeanBaptiste,Camille Corot, French painter
- Jean Baptiste Point du Sablefirst permanent resident of Chicago, USA
- JeanBaptiste André Godin, French industrialist
- Thomas Baptiste "Tom" MorelloAmerican guitarist
- JeanBaptiste Maunier, French actor
More Lists containing Baptiste
- French Names
- French Names for Boys
- 8 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in E
- Names That Mean Dip
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.