English occupational name"law enforcer, bailiff"
Bailey Origin and Meaning
The name Bailey is a boy's name of English origin meaning "law enforcer, bailiff".
Extremely amiable, open-sounding surname that's gradually being taken over by the girls.
20 Names Similar to Bailey
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bailey.
Lists containing Bailey
- Great Names for Big Dogs
- Alternatives to Braden
- Alternatives to Bailey
- Modern Hero Baby Names
- Best Baby Names with No Nicknames
- British Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Laid Back Baby Boy Names
Famous People Named Bailey
- Bailey E. HowellAmerican basketball player
- Bailey BartlettU.S. Congressman from Massachusetts
- Bailey Chase (Luetgert)American actor
- Bailey McConnellEnglish singer,songwriter
- Bailey Thomas Cabello MayFilipino,British TV personality and actor
- Bailey Vincent Marshall (b. 1999)son of actress Tracey Gold
Bailey in Pop Culture
- Bailey Salingercharacter on TV's "Party of Five"
- Bailey Turnercharacter on Australian soap "Neighbours"
- Derek "Bailey" Shepherdson of Meredith and Derek on TV's "Grey's Anatomy"
- Baileybeluga whale in Pixar's "Finding Dory"
- George Bailey and familymain characters in film It's a Wonderful Life
- Beighleycopilot character in the the 50 Shades of Grey series
- Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- Bailey Alden Clarkecharacter in Erin Morgenstern's "The Night Circus"
More Lists containing Bailey
- Names that Peaked in 1997
- English Names
- English Names for Boys
- 6 Letter Boy Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in Y
- Names That Mean Law
- Names That Mean Bailiff
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.