Ayesha Origin and Meaning
The name Ayesha is a girl's name meaning "alive".
Variant of Aisha. In the 19th century novel She, Ayesha is a beautiful 2000-year-old queen of a lost city, and is known as "she who must be obeyed."
20 Names Similar to Ayesha
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ayesha.
Lists containing Ayesha
Famous People Named Ayesha
- Ayesha TakiaIndian Bollywood actress
- Ayesha GaddafiLibyan mediator; daughter of Muammar Gaddafi
- Ayesha CurryCanadian,American Chef; Wife of basketball player Stephen Curry
- Ayesha OmerPakistani actress
- Ayesha DuttIndian actress and model
- Ayesha JhulkaIndian actress
- Ayesha DharkerIndian,British actress
- Ayesha KhanPakistani actress
- Ayesha Shand (b. 1995)daughter of actress Clio Goldsmith and writer Mark Shand; niece of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
- Ayesha EroticaAmerican music producer
Ayesha in Pop Culture
- Ayeshacharacter in H. Rider Haggard's novel "She"
- Ayesha Artuglecharacter in the video game "Atelier Ayesha"
- "Ayeshathe Maid of Kars," 1834 novel by James Justinian Morier
- Ayesha Ansaricharacter in "The Sims 3" computer game
- Ayeshacharacter in the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2"