Avril Origin and Meaning
The name Avril is a girl's name of French origin.
French Canadian pop star Avril Lavigne has put the spotlight on her name.
20 Names Similar to Avril
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Avril.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Avril
Famous People Named Avril
- Avril Ramona LavigneCanadian singer
- Avril Phaedra "Kim" Douglas Campbell19th Canadian Prime Minister
- Avrilstage name of Judith Nyambura Mwangi, Kenyan singer
- (Ghénia) Avril de SainteCroix, French author, journalist and feminist
- Avril Danica HainesU.S. Deputy Security Adviser
- (Gwendolyn) Avril ColeridgeTaylor, English pianist, conductor, and composer
- (Florence) Avril AngersEnglish comedienne
- Avril DoyleIrish MEP
- Avril Blairsister of English writer George Orwell
- Jane Avrildancer at the Moulin Rouge
Avril in Pop Culture
- AvrilBasil Stoke's mistress in the Sean O'Casey play "Purple Dust"
- Avril Incandenzacharacter in David Foster Wallace's "Infinite Jest"
- Avril Kentcharacter on British soap "Emmerdale"
- Avril Aaronsonmale character from movie "Nothing but the Truth"