Armando Origin and Meaning
The name Armando is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese origin meaning "soldier".
Armando takes the flat-footed Herman and makes it romantic. This is another of the Latin names we expect to be seeing more of.
# 516 in the US
Armando Rank in US Top 2000
20 Names Similar to Armando
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Armando.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Armando
Famous People Named Armando
- Armando AllenAmerican NFL football player
- Armando "Pitbull" PerezAmerican rapper
- Armando IannucciScottish entertainment producer
- Armando ManzaneroMexican composer
- Armando BenítezDominican baseball pitcher
- Armando TrovajoliItalian film composer
- Armando Guebuzapresident of Mozambique
- Armando GalarragaVenezuelan baseball pitcher
- Armando BóArgentinian actor
- Armando PerazaLatin jazz percussionist
Armando in Pop Culture
- Armando Dippetcharacter in the "Harry Potter" series
- Armandocharacter in the Planet of the Apes series
- Armando MuñozMarvel character Darwin
- Armandocharacter on TV's "Elena of Avalor"
- Armando Salazarpirate hunter in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales"