Amita Origin and Meaning
The name Amita is a girl's name of Sanskrit origin meaning "infinite".
Feminine form of Amit that's simple and lyrical and close in spirit to a familiar term for friendship.
20 Names Similar to Amita
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amita.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Amita
- Amita Emmanuelle DhiriAnglo,Indian actress
- Amita KanekarIndian novelist
- Amita MalikIndian film critic
- Amita SharmaIndian cricketer
- Amita SumanNepalese,born actress based in the UK
- Amita BhushanIndian National Congresswoman
Amita in Pop Culture
- Amita Ramanujancharacter in TV's "Numb3rs"
- Major fruit juice chain in Europe
- Amitacharacter in the game 'Far Cry 4'