Spelling variation of Allison"noble"
Allyson Origin and Meaning
The name Allyson is a girl's name meaning "noble".
The original Allison was a Top 50 name from the 1980s through 2016, and Allyson is one of the many spelling variations parents used to put a more unique spin on the original.
# 641 in the US
Allyson Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Allyson
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Allyson.
Lists containing Allyson
Famous People Named Allyson
- Allyson "Ally" BrookeAmerican singer of girl group Fifth Harmony
- Allyson DonovanAmerican reality TV personality and winner of "Bridalplasty"
- Allyson Michelle FelixAmerican Olympic sprinter
- Allyson Kay DuncanU.S. federal judge
- Allyson Young SchwartzU.S. Congresswoman from Pennsylvania
- Allyson BrownBritish actress
- Allyson SwanMiss Idaho USA 2006
- Kerri Allyson StrugAmerican gymnast
- June AllysonAmerican actress
Allyson in Pop Culture
- Allyson "Ally" Portercharacter from movie "Passport to Paris"
- Allyson "Lulu" Healycharacter from Gayle Forman's Just One Day and Just One Year
- Allyson "Ally" Ryancharacter from "He's so/She's so" trilogy by Kieran Scott
- Allyson Millermain character in TV movie "Now You See It"