Ani Origin and Meaning
The name Ani is a girl's name of Hawaiian origin meaning "beautiful".
Folk singer DiFranco popularized this simple, appealing form.
20 Names Similar to Ani
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ani.
Lists containing Ani
Famous People Named Ani
- Angela Maria "Ani" DiFrancoAmerican singer,songwriter
- Ani BatikianArmenian violinist living in Scotland
- Ani Choying DolmaNepalese Buddhist nun and musician
- Ani Lorak (born Karolina Miroslavivna Kuiek)Ukrainian pop singer
- Ani PachenTibetan Buddhist revolutionary
- Ani PhyoAmerican organic chef and author
- Ani TakidzeGeorgian pianist
Ani in Pop Culture
- Anidori Kilandra Taliana "Ani" Isileemain character in "The Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale
- Antigone "Ani" Bezzeridescharacter on TV's "True Detective"
- Anakin "Ani" Skywalker aka Darth Vadermale character in Star Wars
- Alex & AniAmerican jewelry company known for their collectible bangles
- Aniruined medieval Armenian city
- Anispecies of cuckoo
- Ani Mellscharacter in The Scorge by Jennifer A. Nielsen