English"strong leader who defends."
Warrick Origin and Meaning
The name Warrick is boy's name of English origin meaning "strong leader who defends.".
Warrick has recently come into the spotlight as the character Warrick Brown on the TV show CSI. The more conventional spelling is Warwick, a medieval English noble name.
20 Names Similar to Warrick
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Warrick.
Famous People Named Warrick
- Warrick De'Mon DunnAmerican football running back
- Warrick John CouchAustralian astronomer
- Warrick SonySouth African composer
- Warrick BrownlowPike, English puppeteer
- Warrick Wayne GelantSouth African rugby union player
- Warrick Livingston CarterAmerican music educator and academic
Warrick in Pop Culture
- Warrick Browncharacter on TV's "CSI"
- Warrick Choppercharacter from the webcomic Namesake
- The first name Warwick is pronounced the same as Warrickas in British actor Warwick Davis.