Italian variation of Stephen"garland, crown"
Stefano Origin and Meaning
The name Stefano is boy's name of Italian origin meaning "garland, crown".
As commonly heard in Rome, Italy, as Steve is in Rome, New York. With the accent on the first syllable, Stefano has a lot of seductive charm.
20 Names Similar to Stefano
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Stefano.
Lists containing Stefano
- International Variations of Stephen
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Exoticized Names
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- European Boy Names
Famous People Named Stefano
- Stefano GabbanaItalian fashion designer of Dolce & Gabbana
- Stefano ColettiMonegasque racing driver
- Stefano FioreItalian footballer
- Stefano SturaroItalian footballer
- Stefano CusinItalian football manager
- Stefano Chuka OkakaItalian footballer
- Stefano PioliItalian football manager
- Stefano LangoneAmerican singer from the 10th season of American Idol
- Stefano SorrentinoItalian professional footballer
Stefano in Pop Culture
- Stefano DiMerathe main villain on Days of our Lives
- StefanoItalian sea lion in film "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted"
- Stefano Valentinicharacter in the game "The Evil Within 2"