American word name"saint"
Saint Origin and Meaning
The name Saint is both a boy's name and a girl's name meaning "saint".
Saint as a descriptive word name was first chosen by rocker Pete Wentz for his younger son (baby brother is Bronx), and now Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have catapulted the name into the celebrity stratosphere by choosing it for their baby boy. The couple called their baby "Saint" throughout the pregnancy because his conception had been so difficult. Saint was named in our predictions for the top baby name trends of 2015, on descriptive word names which also include Royal and Noble, King and Rogue. Saint is moving beyond the group of names that are only celebrity baby names and into the general lexicon.
# 454 in the US
Saint Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Saint
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Saint.
Famous People Named Saint
- Saint Laszlo Wentz (b. 2014)son of musician Pete Wentz
- Saint West (b. 2015)son of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
- Saint Julian Rembert Ravenel (b. 2017)son of Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel
- Arthur Saint Bleick (b. 2011)son of actress Selma Blair
- Balthazar Saint Tillman (b. 2011)son of NFL player Travares Tillman
- Ophelia Saint Grohl (b. 2014)daughter of musician Dave Grohl
- Kingston Saint Greer (b. 2017)son of actress Katy Mixon and athlete Breaux Greer
- Elektra Saint Greer (b. 2018)daughter of Katy Mixon and Breaux Greer
Saint in Pop Culture
- Saint Laurent Parisbrand of designer Yves Saint Laurent
- "Saint Stephen" song by the Grateful Dead