Ramiro Origin and Meaning
The name Ramiro is a boy's name of Portuguese origin meaning "great judge".
Familiar as a Latin surname but has potential as a first.
# in the US
Ramiro Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Ramiro
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ramiro.
Famous People Named Ramiro
- Ramiro I and IIKings of Aragon
- Ramiro II and IIIKings of Leon
- Ramiro IKing of Asturias
- Ramiro MendozaPanamanian baseball player
- Ramiro PezItalian Argentine rugby union player
- Ramiro de Maeztu (y Whitney)Spanish political theorist
- Ramiro Pena (Gauna)Mexican baseball player
- Ramiro CorralesAmerican soccer player
- Ramiro Castillo (Salinas)Bolivian footballer
- Ramiro Blacut (Rodriguez)Bolivian footballer
Ramiro in Pop Culture
- Feminine form: Ramira