French, feminine variation of Gilbert
Gilberte Origin and Meaning
The name Gilberte is girl's name of French origin.
You might be able to make this work if you pronounce it the sophisticated French way: zhil-bare.
Famous People Named Gilberte
- Gilberte "Jill" Khawam KelleyLebanese,American socialite and honorary ambassador
- Gilberte de CourgenaySwiss waitress and WWII figure
- Gilberte Herschtel DallasFrench poet
- Gilberte MortierFrench Olympic swimmer
Gilberte in Pop Culture
- Gilberte "Gigi" main character in novel and musical "Gigi"