English, feminine variation of George"farmer"
Georgina Origin and Meaning
The name Georgina is a girl's name of Spanish, English origin meaning "farmer".
Now more popular than Georgiana in Britain, this elegant Dickens. Jane Austen name deserves attention. Most American parents prefer Georgia to Georgina or any other feminization of George.
# 878 in the US
Georgina Rank in US Top 1000
# 833 on Nameberry
Georgina Rank in Nameberry Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Georgina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Georgina.
Famous People Named Georgina
- Georgina Rose ChapmanEnglish fashion designer
- Georgina Jane "Georgie" ThompsonEnglish television presenter
- Georgina HaigAustralian actress
- Georgina Susan FitzalanHoward, Duchess of Norfolk
- Georgina SherringtonEnglish actress
- Georgina "Georgie" ParkerAustralian actress
- Georgina BeyerNew Zealand MP
- Georgina StarrEnglish installation artist
- Georgina Bardach MartinArgentine Olympic swimmer
- Georgina Helen "Georgie" HenleyEnglish actress
- Georgina LeonidasEnglish actress
- Georgina Carolina VerbaanDutch actress
- Georgina Maximiliana Tatiana Maria (b. 2005)Princess of Liechtenstein; daughter of Prince Constantin; granddaughter of Hans,Adam II
Georgina in Pop Culture
- Georgina "George" Kirrincharacter in "The Famous Five".
- Georgina Sparkscharacter in the "Gossip Girl" series.
- Georgina "Georgie" (Crawley) FlemingMorris, character in CBC's "Heartland".
- Georgina "Georgy" Parkinmain character in book/film "Georgy Girl".
- Georgina Kincaidmain character in the "Succubus" series by Richelle Mead.
- Georgina Clioscharacter in Riviera.
- Georgina "Georgie" Barkercharacter on "The Magnus Archives"