Geo Origin and Meaning
Geo is of ancient origin but cutting-edge modern sound. It is starting to rise in popularity, partly for its cool science vibe, and partly as a soundalike for popular Italian diminutive Gio.
Geo is also a traditional written short form for Geoffrey.
Geo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Geo
Famous People Named Geo
- Gheorghe "Geo" BogzaRomanian poet
- Gheorghe "Geo" Dumitrescu; Romanian poet
- (Christian) Geo HeltboeDanish comedian
Geo in Pop Culture
- Geo Stelar aka Subaru Hoshikawamain character in video game and anime Mega Man Star Force
- Geocharacter on animated series "Team Umizoomi"
- Geoformer line of cars from Chevrolet
- Nat Geonickname for National Geographic
- Geoabbreviation or nickname for George