Gaelic, Anglicized form of Eoghann"born of the yew tree"
Euan Origin and Meaning
The name Euan is boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "born of the yew tree".
The attractive Euan and Ewan are just coming onto the U.S. radar, via actor Ewan MacGregor and Harry Potter's Euan Abercrombie.
20 Names Similar to Euan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Euan.
Famous People Named Euan
- Euan WallaceEnglish politician, minister of transport during WWII
- Euan Kerreditor British children's comic "The Beano"
- Euan UglowEnglish painter
- Euan LloydBritish film producer
Euan in Pop Culture
- Euan Ambercrombiecharacter in the Harry Potter series
- Euan Piercecharacter on TV's "Off Centre"