Variation of Dora; also Anglicized variation of Irish Doireann"sullen"
Doreen Origin and Meaning
The name Doreen is girl's name of Irish origin meaning "sullen".
Much fresher Irish imports available for colleens now.
20 Names Similar to Doreen
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Doreen.
Lists containing Doreen
Famous People Named Doreen
- Doreen ValienteEnglish Wiccan pioneer
- Doreen MantleSouth African,British actress
- Doreen ChanterBritish singer of group the Chanter Sisters
- Doreen LawrenceBaroness Lawrence of Clarendon, Jamaican,British MP
- Doreen CarwithenEnglish composer
- Doreen May "Dorinda" StevensEnglish actress
- Doreen AldermanAmerican dance instructor; first wife of actor Kelsey Grammer
- Janice Doreen DickinsonAmerican supermodel
- Stella Doreen McDermott (b. 2009)daughter of actors Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott
Doreen in Pop Culture
- Doreencharacter in 2007 movie "Hairspray," twin of Noreen
- Doreen Cartercharacter in movie "Get Carter"
- Doreen Langstoncharacter on TV's "American Gothic"
- Doreenmain character in "The Songs of a Sentimental Bloke" (1915) and its sequels, including "Doreen" (1917), by C.J. Dennis
- Doreencharacter in the Chrono Trigger video game series
- Doreen Lostockcharacter on British soap "Coronation Street"
- Doreen Fenwickcharacter on British soap "Coronation Street"
- Doreen Corkhillcharacter on British soap "Brookside"
- Doreen Calientecharacter in "Sims" series
- Doreen Green aka Squirrel GirlMarvel Comics superheroine