Desiderio Origin and Meaning
The name Desiderio is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "desired one".
Desiderio was the full name of the Cuban bandleader who famously Loved Lucy. There was also a Saint Desiderio. Major attraction: the great nickname Desi.
20 Names Similar to Desiderio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Desiderio.
Famous People Named Desiderio
- Desiderio Alberto "Desi" Arnaz (y de Acha) IIICuban,American bandleader and actor
- Desiderio da Settignano (born Desiderio de Bartolomeo di Francesco detto Ferro)Italian sculptor
- Desiderio Michele GarufoItalian footballer
- Desiderio Hernández XochitiotzinMexican muralist
- Desidério da Graça Veríssimo e CostaAngolan politician
- Desiderio Macías SilvaMexican poet
Desiderio in Pop Culture
- Desiderio Leyniercharacter in the Darkover series by Marion Zimmer Bradley