Desiderio Origin and Meaning
The name Desiderio is boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "desired one".
Desiderio was the full name of the Cuban bandleader who famously Loved Lucy. There was also a Saint Desiderio. Major attraction: the great nickname Desi.
20 Names Similar to Desiderio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Desiderio.
Lists containing Desiderio
Famous People Named Desiderio
- Desiderio Alberto "Desi" Arnaz (y de Acha) IIICuban,American bandleader and actor
- Desiderio da Settignano (born Desiderio de Bartolomeo di Francesco detto Ferro)Italian sculptor
- Desiderio Michele GarufoItalian footballer
- Desiderio Hernández XochitiotzinMexican muralist
- Desidério da Graça Veríssimo e CostaAngolan politician
- Desiderio Macías SilvaMexican poet
Desiderio in Pop Culture
- Desiderio Leyniercharacter in the Darkover series by Marion Zimmer Bradley