Italian, feminine form of Constantine"constant, unchanging"
Constanza Origin and Meaning
The name Constanza is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "constant, unchanging".
This version adds some Italian flair to the somewhat stolid Constance.
20 Names Similar to Constanza
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Constanza.
Famous People Named Constanza
- Constanza Manuel of VillenaQueen consort of Alfonso XI of Castile
- Constanza María BáezMiss Ecuador 2013
- Constanza MoreiraUruguayan senator
- Constanza HoolMexican dancer
- Constanza RomeroAmerican costume designer
Constanza in Pop Culture
- Constanza Louise "Connie" Falconeri aka Katherine Howardcharacter on American soap "General Hospital"