Antony Origin and Meaning
The name Antony is a boy's name meaning "priceless".
Variation of Anthony, and more true to the original Latin spelling. The Roman statesman Marcus Antonius is usually known as Mark Antony in English.
# in the US
Antony Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Antony
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Antony.
Famous People Named Antony
- Antony Kenneth "Tony" BlackburnEnglish DJ
- Antony HewishBritish astronomer; winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics
- Antony Charles Robert ArmstrongJones, 1st Earl of Snowdon, English photographer; husband of Princess Margaret; brother,in,law of Britain's Elizabeth II
- Antony (born Aleksey Pavlovich Khrapovitsky)Orthodox Christian bishop in Russia
- Antony MicallefEnglish painter
- Antony ChengCanadian figure skater
- Antony Hegarty aka AnohniEnglish female singer of band Antony and the Johnsons
- Antony HämäläinenFinnish musician and composer
- Mark AntonyRoman politician and general
- Antony StarrNew Zealand actor
Antony in Pop Culture
- "Antony and Cleopatra" play by William Shakespeare about Roman politician Mark Antony