Swedish diminutive of Anna"grace"
Annika Origin and Meaning
The name Annika is girl's name of Russian origin meaning "grace".
Annika is a surprise hit of recent years, inspired by golfer Sorenstam; for Trekkies, it was also the name of a 'Star Trek:Voyager' character. Some people's first memory of it might be as Pippi Longstocking's friend. A nice namesake for an ancestral Ann.
# 838 in the US
Annika Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Annika
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Annika.
Famous People Named Annika
- Annika DriesAmerican water polo player
- Annika SorenstamSwedish golfer
- Annika BeckGerman tennis player
- Annika LurzGerman Olympic swimmer
- Annika CoffmanAmerican teen chef ("Kids Baking Championship")
- Annika Victoriafashion design YouTuber
- Annika MarksAmerican actress
- Anikka Albrite (b. 1988) American adult performer/actress
Annika in Pop Culture
- Annika Settergrena character in the "Pippi Longstocking" books
- Annika Gianninicharacter in The Millennium Series by Stieg Larsson
- Annika Hansen aka Seven of Nineformer Borg character on "Star Trek: Voyager" & on the upcoming
- series "Star Trek: Picard"
- Queen Annika of Duren in The Dragon Prince
- Annikaprincess character in Barbie's Magic of the Pegasus
- Annikacharacter in movie "Laggies"
- Annika Berglundcharacter from The dung,beetle flies at dusk, by Maria Gripe