Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian combination of Ana and Maria"grace + drop of the sea, bitter, or beloved"
Anamaria Origin and Meaning
The name Anamaria is a girl's name meaning "grace + drop of the sea, bitter, or beloved".
Variant of Annemarie
20 Names Similar to Anamaria
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Anamaria.
Famous People Named Anamaria
- Anamaria MarincaRomanian actress
- Anamaria VartolomeiRomanian actress
- Anamaria OcolișanRomanian gymnast
- Anamaria IonițăRomanian athlete
- Anamaria NesteriucRomanian hurdler
- Anamaria TămârjanRomanian gymnast
- Ana Maria BrânzăRomanian fencer
- Ana Maria Rosa Martins GomesPortuguese MEP
- Ana María MatuteSpanish novelist
- Ana María ShuaArgentine novelist
- Ana María OrozcoColombian actress
- Ana María Romero de CamperoBolivian journalist and activist
- Ana María RagaVenezuelan musician
- Ana María CettoMexican physicist
- (Rocío) Ana Maria CansecoMexican TV personality
Anamaria in Pop Culture
- Anamariapirate character in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies