Xanthus Origin and Meaning
The name Xanthus is a boy's name meaning "golden-haired".
Usually spelled XANTHOS, this alternate name for APOLLO has a noble sound (pronounced ZHAN-thos) and can always be shortened to Xan.
20 Names Similar to Xanthus
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Xanthus.
Lists containing Xanthus
Famous People Named Xanthus
- XanthusGreek philosopher
- Xanthusancient Turkish logographer who wrote a history of Lydia
- Xanthus PagniniusDominican, philologist and Biblical scholar
- Xanthus Russell SmithAmerican artist
- Xanthushorse of Achilles in Greek mythology
Xanthus in Pop Culture
- Feminine equivalent: Xanthe
- Xanthus is the name of Aristotle Bolt's mansion in the book and film "Escape to Witch Mountain"