English variation of Ulrich and Wulfric, German"rich and noble heritage; wolf power"
Ulric Origin and Meaning
The name Ulric is a boy's name of English origin meaning "rich and noble heritage; wolf power".
Also related to the word for wolf, this name has a first syllable that's not appealing to the American ear. Better ic-ending choices: Dominic, Frederic, Eric.
20 Names Similar to Ulric
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ulric.
Lists containing Ulric
Famous People Named Ulric
- Ulric Amado de CarvalhoFrench racing driver
- Ulric BrowneEnglish actor
- Ulric DahlgrenU.S. Civil War Colonel
- Ulric EllerhusenGerman,American sculptor and teacher
- Ulric GuttinguerFrench novelist
- Ulric Haynesformer United States Ambassador to Algeria
- Ulric I and IIMargraves of Carniola and Carinthia and Istria
- Ulric Manfred IICount of Turin and Margrave of Susa
- Ulric NeisserAmerican psychologist
- (Hugh) Ulric (Swinscow) NisbetEnglish writer
- UlricJoseph Tessier, Canadian Senator from Quebec
- Jean Auguste Ulric SchelerSwiss,Belgian philologist
- John Ulric NefSwiss,born American chemist
Ulric in Pop Culture
- Ulriccharacter in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater
- Ulricdeity in the Warhammer Fantasy setting
- Nyx Ulriccharacter in Kingsglave: Final Fantasy XV
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.