Thomasin Origin and Meaning
The name Thomasin is a girl's name of English origin.
Pre-Thomasina female form of Thomas, now seen as more literary and upscale British. In Thomas Hardy's novel The Return of the Native, a leading character is Thomasin Yeobright.
20 Names Similar to Thomasin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Thomasin.
Lists containing Thomasin
Famous People Named Thomasin
- Thomasin Miranda "Thomy" LawsonEnglish actress
- Thomasin McKenzieNew Zealand actress
- Thomasin LanglandsCanadian actress
- Thomasin Frankendaughter of politician and comedian Al Franken
Thomasin in Pop Culture
- Thomasin ("Tamsin") YeobrightClym's thoughtful cousin in Thomas Hardy's 1878 novel The Return of the Native
- Thomasinmain character in the 2015 movie "The VVitch"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.