German, Finnish, Estonian, Slovene, Croatian, Serbian"from Latin family name"
Tatjana Origin and Meaning
The name Tatjana is a girl's name of German, Latin, Russian origin meaning "from Latin family name".
Tatjana is an interesting twist on an already uncommon name, borne by German-born supermodel Tatjana Patitz. Note that as j is pronounced as y in German, the name is spoken just like sisters Tatiana and Tatyana.
20 Names Similar to Tatjana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tatjana.
Lists containing Tatjana
Famous People Named Tatjana
- Tatjana SaphiraIndonesian actress
- Tatjana SoliAmerican fiction writer
- Tatjana NovakKimsey, granddaughter of English singer Shirley Bassey
- Tatjana Lee Orchid Rhodesdaughter of Nick Rhodes of English band Duran Duran
- Tatjana MariaGerman tennis player
- Tatjana HüfnerGerman Olympic luger
- Tatjana PatitzGerman model
- Tatjana JecmenicaSerbian tennis player
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.