Italian variation of Stephen"garland, crown"
Stefano Origin and Meaning
The name Stefano is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "garland, crown".
As commonly heard in Rome, Italy, as Steve is in Rome, New York. With the accent on the first syllable, Stefano has a lot of seductive charm.
20 Names Similar to Stefano
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Stefano.
Lists containing Stefano
- International Variations of Stephen
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Exoticized Names
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- European Boy Names
Famous People Named Stefano
- Stefano GabbanaItalian fashion designer of Dolce & Gabbana
- Stefano ColettiMonegasque racing driver
- Stefano FioreItalian footballer
- Stefano SturaroItalian footballer
- Stefano CusinItalian football manager
- Stefano Chuka OkakaItalian footballer
- Stefano PioliItalian football manager
- Stefano LangoneAmerican singer from the 10th season of American Idol
- Stefano SorrentinoItalian professional footballer
Stefano in Pop Culture
- Stefano DiMerathe main villain on Days of our Lives
- StefanoItalian sea lion in film "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted"
- Stefano Valentinicharacter in the game "The Evil Within 2"
More Lists containing Stefano
- Italian Names
- Italian Names for Boys
- 7 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in O
- Names That Mean Crown
- Names That Mean Variation
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.