Shea Origin and Meaning
The name Shea is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "the stately, dauntless one".
A common surname in Ireland that projects a complex image for a short-one-syllable name, combining spirit and substance.
20 Names Similar to Shea
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Shea.
Lists containing Shea
Famous People Named Shea
- Shea Matthew HillenbrandAmerican baseball player
- Shea Keegan McClellinAmerican NFL football player
- Robert O'Shea "Shea" SalinasAmerican soccer player
- Shea Michael WeberCanadian hockey player
- Shea TheodoreCanadian ice hockey player
- Shea BucknerAmerican water polo player
- Jermaine "Shea" ShowersAmerican arena football player
- Shea ThomasAmerican reality show personality ("Endurance")
- Vernon Scheavalie "Schea" CottonAmerican basketball player
Shea in Pop Culture
- Shea Ohmsfordmain character in The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- Sheacharacter in the short film "Cindy's New Boyfriend"
- O'SheaIrish surname
- Sheaan indigenous African tree, Vitellaria, whose nuts are used to produce shea butter