Irish"the stately, dauntless one"
Shea Origin and Meaning
The name Shea is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "the stately, dauntless one".
A common surname in Ireland that projects a complex image for a short-one-syllable name, combining spirit and substance.
20 Names Similar to Shea
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Shea.
Lists containing Shea
- Middle Names for Boys
- Dad Names
- Middle Names for Baby Girls and Boys
- Unisex Names for Boys
- Unique Unisex Middle Names
- European Names
- Best Irish Boy Names
Famous People Named Shea
- Shea Matthew HillenbrandAmerican baseball player
- Shea Keegan McClellinAmerican NFL football player
- Robert O'Shea "Shea" SalinasAmerican soccer player
- Shea Michael WeberCanadian hockey player
- Shea TheodoreCanadian ice hockey player
- Shea BucknerAmerican water polo player
- Jermaine "Shea" ShowersAmerican arena football player
- Shea ThomasAmerican reality show personality ("Endurance")
- Vernon Scheavalie "Schea" CottonAmerican basketball player
Shea in Pop Culture
- Shea Ohmsfordmain character in The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- Sheacharacter in the short film "Cindy's New Boyfriend"
- O'SheaIrish surname
- Sheaan indigenous African tree, Vitellaria, whose nuts are used to produce shea butter