Italian and Spanish variation of Seraphina"ardent"
Serafina Origin and Meaning
The name Serafina is a girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "ardent".
Serafina is a name so lovely it's worthy of an angel. But the more stylish spelling today is Seraphina.
20 Names Similar to Serafina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Serafina.
Lists containing Serafina
- Baby Names from Children's Books
- Unique Italian Baby Names for Girls
- Fastest-Rising Girl Names
- Unique Celebrity Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Girl Names
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Literary Baby Names
- Latinx Baby Names
- Literary Girl Names
- Magical Christmas Baby Names
Famous People Named Serafina
- Saint Serafina aka Fina13th,century Italian child saint
- Serafina SteerEnglish musician
- (Patsy) Serafina AkeliSamoan javelin thrower
- (Mercedes) Serafina NúñezCuban poet
- Serafina DávalosParaguayan lawyer and feminist
- Serafina of BraganzaDuchess of Escalona, daughter of João I, Duke of Braganza
- Lorenza "Serafina" Felicianiwife of Italian charlatan Cagliostro
- Serafina of God (born Prudentia Pisa)Venerable Italian Carmelite nun
- Serafina AstafievaRussian ballerina
- Serafina Simone Maniscalco (b. 2017)daughter of American stand,up comedian Sebastian Maniscalco
Serafina in Pop Culture
- Serafina Pekkalaa witch in "His Dark Materials" trilogy
- Serafina Delle Rosethe protagonist in Tennessee Williams play "The Rose Tattoo"
- Serafinacharacter in X,Men comics
- "OhSerafina!" (1976), an Italian comedy,drama film
- Serafina di Merrovingiamain character in "The Waterfire Saga"
- Serafina TortelliCarla's daughter on TV's "Cheers"
- Serafinacat in Barbie's Princess and the Pauper