Romolo Origin and Meaning
The name Romolo is a boy's name of Italian origin.
This name taken from one of the legendary founders of Rome suddenly feels more possible for a baby in the English-speaking world, with the rise of many Rome-related names, from Roman to Romy to Romilly and Romaine.
20 Names Similar to Romolo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Romolo.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Romolo
Famous People Named Romolo
- Romolo ValliItalian actor
- Romolo GuerrieriItalian screenwriter and director
- Romolo GessiItalian soldier and explorer of northeast Africa
- Romolo CalabreseItalian architect
- Romolo BacchiniItalian filmmaker