Arabic; Sanskrit"archer; pleasing"
Ram Origin and Meaning
The name Ram is a boy's name of Sanskrit origin meaning "archer; pleasing".
One of the most familiar, and assertive, names found throughout the Middle East and India, with a macho soap opera aura in this country.
20 Names Similar to Ram
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ram.
Lists containing Ram
- Cool Biblical Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- November Baby Names
- Bible Names for Boys
- Unusual Biblical Baby Names
Famous People Named Ram
- Ramancestor of King David, great,great,grandfather of Boaz (Ruth 4:19)
- Ram Dass (born Richard Alpert)American guru and author
- Ram Gopal VarmaIndian film director
- Ram (born Ramsubramaniam)Indian film director
- (Kavitark) Ram ShriramIndian founding investor in Google
- Ram BoonDutch trance DJ
- Ram ChiangHong Kong actor and singer.
- Ram Prasad BismilIndian revolutionary
- Guru Ram Das (1534–1581)fourth of the Ten Gurus of Sikhism
- Ram Kapoor (born 1973)Indian television actor
- Ram Karmi (born 1931)Israeli architect
- Ram Dass KatariIndian Navy vice,admiral and Chief of the Naval Staff
- Ram KumarIndian basketball player
- Ram Madhav (born 1964)Indian politician
- Ram Malla aka Kshetraking of Mallabhum
- Ram PothineniIndian Tollywood film actor
- Raja Ram (born Ronald Rothfield)Australian musician and producer
Ram in Pop Culture
- Ram Peterscharacter on TV's "Nip/Tuck"
- RamJapanese DC Comics superhero
- Ramcharacter in the 1982 film Tron
- Ramcharacter in New Zealand/British TV series The Tribe
- Ramcharacter in video game Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
- Ramcharacter in light novel Re:ZERO ,Starting Life in Another World
- Ram Singhcharacter in Doctor Who spinoff "Class"
- RAMacronym for Random Access Memory, a computer term
- rama male sheep
More Lists containing Ram
- Sanskrit Names
- Sanskrit Names for Boys
- 3 Letter Boy Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in M
- Names That Mean Pleasing
- One Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.